MY NEW 2018 OPRAHSIDE BALLISLIFE HOOP MIXTAPE! *WARNING THIS THE BEST HOOPER ALIVE* - game by art

Saturday, March 9, 2019

MY NEW 2018 OPRAHSIDE BALLISLIFE HOOP MIXTAPE! *WARNING THIS THE BEST HOOPER ALIVE*

  1. Marr 260: Lmaooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  2. jonathan sanchez: He was splashin them hoes tho
  3. Dylan Stout: 1V1 RIGHT NOW @Oprahside
  4. Red Locc: Shit I drop off osn simple 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💯💯
  5. Brian Karanja: I can beat you
  6. Lano got juice -: If Oprahside actually took time to practice on basketball he would be playing like Lebron😂
  7. Unc Tar heels: Me
  8. ImDontai's Dusty hat: Yooo im not gonna lie. But... Did OSN get better
  9. Angelo Brunone: Everybody should have your kind of vibe😂
  10. Caleb Rosa: Kyrie
  11. rs778778: First
  12. R4G3 KAI: Oh this nigga is the next lavar ball talking bout some im better that bron. I couldve been that nigga in the nba but youtubes is what ibwant to do. Tf. Lol
  13. Ant Faneto: Bruh I’ll do it to you for real bruh, leave yo ass on zero no cap
  14. KingCub Tv: I’ll fly myself out there just to son you and go back home 😂😂😂
  15. Alex Lee: My grandma can beat u ez
  16. Risky Prod.: He reacted to my mixtape I made him
  17. Risky Prod.: Wassup
  18. Ronnie B: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thumbnail
  19. Lewerlly Xd: Just because it take you bout years to make a whole compilation dont mean u good
  20. GeorgeJr Nze: I need that one on one bro
  21. jaysean jennings: Solliminati will drop u tf off 😂💯
  22. Celeste Armstrong: I will cook u!!!
  23. SnipingEasyMoney: I can beat you 🚫🧢
  24. Steven #14: Gleee🔥
  25. marcus jones: League him!!!
  26. Tiptino: Lol he was hittin but he not gone accept my challenge tho😈 OSN hit me wen you ready fam #teamswish #Iamthekomic #yoanklesaremine
  27. Dr3Wolf Gaming: Can't do that to me I'll ball u up
  28. Jo DAKIDD: Im on your ass @OprahSide come to Philly 1v1 me no cap im bussin yo ass lmao
  29. West29007: Better than flightreacts
  30. Loki DachronicLife: Here before 100 views🙌🏾
  31. Marcus Baker: Im 💀💀💀💀
  32. Zae Baller: I would work yo shit CLARK OFF TOP FACTS
  33. Shawn Johnson: Ty the guys could beat you
  34. willie taylor: I'd give you buckets no cap
  35. Lambeezy: Kekekekeke
  36. Tom Taikato: Is he self aware that he can't hoop?
  37. Sean Leonida: play solluminati
  38. Lil Gillz: Gang
  39. Cameron Grant: When Oprah side compliments his first step 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂☠️
  40. Robert Cirino: Bro I respect what you do but you are trash unblockable shot my ass I haven't played in 5 years but I guarantee you that I'll leave you on zip
  41. Myka Bennett: only real ones know who KJ clutch is
  42. Antwon Clark: My last name is Clark and I'm react ing to this....then I'm an og
  43. Marquis Jackson: I might not me a nationally ranked varsity starter but I’d bust yo ass 21-0 in a one on one any day of the week and poster ya shit 😂😂
  44. sirmitch _5: He's says he's the best but he couldn't go without fouling cash in the 2hype basketball game lol
  45. Go Blue: He’s wearing the same jersey that’s in the DC Heat vid
  46. Aspect _TeZZ: 6:01that nigga sounded like he was crying 😂😂
  47. Aaron Robles: The water ain’t the same without him running in hype asf 😂😩
  48. Matthew Moskal: Clark’s form ain’t even bad
  49. Elijah Alton: I could beat u
  50. Keenan Green: I’ll put 30 on yo head and that’s facts
  51. Gavin Matherly: This is it chief no cap
  52. ITSRICHTIME: You was playing with Fultz
  53. Dontrell mc: I wanna see this guy dunk
  54. The Baller: Osn’s mixtape should’ve been called a weakstape
  55. cortez ward: Yo family dollar water drinking ass......lol
  56. Ab$oloot80Proof: Boy I will DUST yo ass on the court and i can’t go left 😂
  57. Darius Owens: Osn built like Lebron hairline
  58. 267 679i: I put my life on osn
  59. Bollallmighty 22: I’m throwing everything and ur handles 😂🤔 my nicca lets ball up
  60. Mr. Chicken: Boy you HORRIBLE !!
  61. JPwithanL: Only OprahSide can beat OprahSide lol
  62. Sellin Streaks: Play So 1v1
  63. Extended Plug: Solluminati??? Just because he says he’s the best (so I’m talking about)
  64. The 3 of us: 1:07-1:13 how oprah use da shower
  65. Jordan Palmer: No cap osn I would work u in a 1v1
  66. Walter Anderson: but ur da best youtuber
  67. Richard 1k: 🐐🐐🐐🤣🤣🤣
  68. justin wirght: Your not even playing against elite competition
  69. RetroTV1: Just delete the comment my guy 💀
  70. Cash AlMighty: I’ll ball on anyone in the comments 👑👑🔥🔥🔥
  71. ramazan tanbi: you !! what happened to flicking your wrist?
  72. Ivan Mitchell: Get some carmex buddy
  73. Ανδρεας Δελεγκος: Solluminati can 11zip yo ass boi
  74. Sniperflashgaming: He reminds me of donkey from shrek
  75. Beason Dearis: He lowkey nice
  76. Robert Jacobson: OSN, I bet u $1,000 I could beat u one vs one, horse, three point contest, lay up contest. U name it, I'm winning. This 35yr old still got it.
  77. marcus johnson: He said he would do it to me yeah ok buddy
  78. The_Next_ 30: This is the greatest video ever🔥🔥🔥🔥
  79. Face The ghost: Only sorry niggas hoop in jerseys
  80. Jengus Roundstone: I’m happy he went back to the water squirt but it wasn’t the same as it used to be
  81. The_Next_ 30: Watch 6:46 in slow motion
  82. Taylor Hall: ME NIGGA! You can beat i got my whole shoe collection
  83. The real Hoop talk: HoodedNeptune 1 Chris would body Clarks little ass
  84. Marr 260: U Stank omll😂😂😂😂😂😂
  85. King Charles: BOI I CAN BEAT OSN NO CAP. COME TO WILSON NC AND PLAY ME 1V1
  86. Jamel Lesane: I will lock osn ass up
  87. mattbucket: oprahside a bucket lowkey
  88. Typical God Basketball Player: Kahwi
  89. Da_fortnite_god YT: He trash and I’m 12
  90. ken mullings: this dude funny boi
  91. Elijah Wilson: Play solliminati
  92. Stephen Kyrie: This nigga really thought he’s good LMAOOOO
  93. Kenneth Fitzgerald: Just let me know when u want this work osn
  94. Aruna Madduri: Osn
  95. Jorge Burrito: Lavar ball can probably beat you 🤔😂
  96. Kenny Tharp: this last half video is PRIME OSN... not enough people know
  97. JJ2525 V: OSN IS HILARIOUS!!!! No one I would rather play him than anyone else on YouTube
  98. Yung Blacky: lebron can beat u
  99. Rico Stewart: Omm I’ll Bake Yo Ass 😂😂 #FACTS
  100. Moozey Mayne: Me ahah
  101. jkl 302: Yeah ok buddy 😂
  102. Ynic 4Lyfe: ill make yo ass touch it clark 😂 u cant hoop bro lol #Osn
  103. Risky Prod.: Let's Go
  104. The people's movement TPM: I want smoke
  105. DevThaGoat 1: Just imagine lbj or shaq watching this gg to osn fo saying what he said lmao😂😂😂
  106. Nnumber1: 1:38 this man blow by animation broke asf he almost took himself out swing his arm
  107. D- Tour: I'd drop u off no cap as u like to say for real u might get a couple cheap ones but i'd bust yo ass no doubt!!!
  108. CookieByNature: React to Trae young vs Cavs
  109. kristopher chavez: wheres dawson and corey?
  110. totaldramafangamer623: 1:47 what if LeBron was watching?
  111. AliRahmati12: I can beat you ya bum
  112. Alberto Hernandez: Osn i can beat you bro that’s going to be light work when you in nyc let a nigga know
  113. marlon malbry: I’ll give u 65 and sit the 4th quarter
  114. Cr1nged Client: Out here talking like you need a patch lmfao.
  115. Brent Inman: Oh myy😂😂
  116. Richard Loveless: Play me one on one and whoever wins has to do a shame video
  117. Big Shaq: Before we...(x3)
  118. Pedro Dias: jhsdgvwnfwnfwfbwwfwmkekekekekekekekekkekekekekekee
  119. Aaron Robles: LocalsavageV2 what post?
  120. Young Yeah yeah: LSK
  121. Jason Patton: Im in waukegan ill ill cross u out ya jays oprah and i got bread to back it up and im only 5'5 you want smoke ill vaporize u
  122. KingKam36 Gaming: 21-0 anyday
  123. Twayne GOAT: Clark plays like flight but he is good
  124. Tyler Scott: Dude laugh get me every time 😂
  125. Richard Lucas: I'd dunk on osn
  126. Jarius Sims: Who can beat osn in a one on one
  127. Xavier Mccleave: Oprah my dude I like your videos their funny as shit but your ass at basketball lol I will lock that up
  128. Dream Chasers Television: 1v1 come to San Antonio 🤷🏽‍♂️
  129. Kairenji: @berleezy TAKE NOTES NO DAYS OFF GRIND LETS GET IT
  130. Quinton Jackson: Dm me on twitter at qsweeezy. I’ll play osn for 5 grand
  131. Kiid Kai: 🐐
  132. Mcw TA: 😂😂😂
  133. Lucky 13: Osn ill clamp u up
  134. nate mathes: I could beat u
  135. Mikie Da Wolf Live: Play King So (Solluminati)
  136. Žãy Westbrook: Lsk is better then you Jesser is better then you zack is better then you solluminati is better then you Clarence is better then you
  137. Victor Roman: Someone hold my ice cream. Ill give him 40. He'll have 4.
  138. Nadav Kramer: KD v OSN= Most iconic 1v1 of all time
  139. Martek Brown: U WONT SCORE ON ME!!!!!......UR GARBAGE
  140. Zaychips: Osn better then BRON and KD
  141. Nicholis Hafford: I’m crying 😂
  142. kay Preston: when he talked abt curry i jus🙄🙄
  143. balling is life: Bro I know Someone that can bet u ME
  144. Young Grizzly: Risky prod made this video go check him out
  145. Christopher Read: Come to nyc to play ball😭 you won’t do nun
  146. KeyIsDedication: Bruh, why don't you just poke a hole through the cap of your water bottles, then spray/squirt the water on yourself😂😂😂
  147. Phillip Ager: Vs me 1v1 I’ll whoop ur ass
  148. AlexHadClout: Osn hittin them with that heso melo
  149. Louis Straffi: Take this L for spelling Gatorade wrong
  150. Flyboykhi 1: Stfu
  151. June Young black: A Kekekekekekekekekekekeke Uhhh kekekekekekekeke uhhh kekekekekeke
  152. King Nate: You is not good at basketball I can beat you in basketball come out to Chicago and we is going to see who is going to win
  153. R4W_ K.M.E.: 🙋🙋🙋🙋
  154. Davonta Collins: Stop we get it
  155. Tyler G: Nappy hair OSN > current OSN
  156. Jayden Bell: Osn got the strap
  157. juz chillin: U might be nice lol but 1v1 me tho they'll call me Kobe on these courts
  158. Khalid Tunau-Spencer: 36th
  159. Jman The goat: Solluminati can beat you like this if you agree 😁
  160. Tyler Crosby: @soLLUMINATI can beat you
  161. Joshua Willis: Lebron James can
  162. AJ AIRSICK: I can beat ur old hunched back handles boi I would 16 - 0 if you come to the bay again NO CAP
  163. Poetry of Music: Haaa with his stomach all out, cookin with one hand and with the beer in the other lol
  164. Bettis: Play me one on one !!!
  165. Marcoe HennyGawd: You my mans and I’ll but I’ll give you buckets on foenem
  166. ill will: I'd beat the brakes off of you oprah.... lol. I laugh but it's real out here.
  167. Dpscoolvideos1: this vid is prime osn
  168. Miqz Skies: I think I could beat him😂
  169. Judah Rose: I’ll play you 1 on 1 for 10 bands any fucking time 💀
  170. Dj Todd: Flight or Osn. Who you got?
  171. ikerri98: I know he is joking but come on xD chill out
  172. TheRealSPSole: Solluminati
  173. devon kingston: Opra don't do that
  174. Big Baller: Steph curry with a 40 inch vertical!!!
  175. Hodari Warfield: But I’m not hating
  176. MultiFandom DontHate: Bro acting like watching videos is a grind fym Jks good job osn
  177. bep 2: no handles, post game ,go to moves, off the dribble package, lay up package, really osn, you shot spot up js the whole vedieo because no 1 played you tight on purpose
  178. poweredbyjordan: F Bo you faded bro
  179. Marlon Gray: U won’t do that to me I’ll really work yo ass if u don’t think so dm on ig @marlo.1k and we can play one on one for a punishment 💯
  180. derrick martinez: “If it’s a iso situation.... I’m NICE” 😂😂
  181. Don McKnight: “ I’m one in a bill” - Oprahside
  182. Zay Ray The rapper: Play solluminati He can drop u off
  183. George Paul: Osn low-key made some decent shots in his life
  184. David addo: TRUTH IS IF OPRAH JOINED NBA LEBRON WONT BE THE GOAT NO MORE, CANT BE HAVING THAT, OSN FOR THE PEOPLE
  185. JAY LEW: I know you playing but I'll bust yo ass on the court. You ain't got the energy
  186. BbcTv: Reflexes on point!! lmao
  187. Dimitri David: Ricegum vs osn
  188. Victor Roman: Someone hold my ice cream. Ill give him 40. He'll have 4.
  189. Lakerfansince July 1,2018: Talk think the lakers winning tonight?
  190. Jason Saephan: play Cash 1 v 1 !!!!
  191. Javier Torres: Yooo don’t talk about Wesley Matthews jump shot when you’re jumpers uglier 😂
  192. I like Turtles: G.O.A.T no Doubt
  193. Alex Attaway: Or LSK
  194. Blow Out: i'll block that shit lmaooo
  195. Bobby Hammonds: Boi Il drag yo ass.. il spot u da game an still drag yo ass 😂😂
  196. Tyler Eckert: Bro we need a tournament of osn vs subscribers😂
  197. Jayden Bell: But I remember when this first came out😭😭
  198. AK 47: How tall is lebron jr.
  199. Jaime Hernandez Nava: Good vid I was just playin
  200. Melo #5: Swear he smokes cigs lmao😂😂
  201. Lil Von: I can beat the outta u
  202. Walled Mohamed: OSN built like a recovering crackhead, his jumper is lagging like a mofo but he butter 💯
  203. Lil_Ace34: Soluminoty Oh wait He not gon show up😂
  204. Honest Rios: MorganIsKing waiting for the reply.
  205. Armani Miller: I challenge you to come to Chicago and play me cuz ain't nun of that going on here I'm on all that
  206. Lakers for life: He lives off apple sauce and Gatorade. 😬😂
  207. YÜNG SPJENKINS: Imma keep it all the way real with you G. If i played you one on one you’re not scoring
  208. Typical Josh: Because I do
  209. SaintJ98: Haha i read this right at 6:46
  210. Swoozy YT: Wtf ur hand doing after u shoot every time ??
  211. Jacob Penny: 😂I’m 15 and I can beat you easily
  212. Nitro Navy: 1 on 1 for a band ? HMU
  213. Jebek Dydjbd: Like for clarks realease
  214. Christ Rozay: 😭😭😭😭
  215. Darious Giles: Travis scott will wash yo ass no cap
  216. Jose Fernandez: Yoooo osn play me 1v1 come hold this L for me
  217. ERIC TRVP3: I CAN BEAT U 1 ON 1 OSN UR NOT DAT GOOD KID ATL PULL UP SIMPLE💯💯💯
  218. King Powell: Naw Clark you need a pick
  219. James McKee: This dude's fridge........
  220. dami Okoisor: Osn vs flight needs to happen
  221. Dimes: Lmaoo he talking crazyy at the end 😂😂😂
  222. Mr. Perfect: 1
  223. charles wills: You don’t have a jumper. I’m out have a set shot
  224. Deonte M Dixon: 3 bands I’ll work you in one on one 😂😂
  225. Tevin Poole: Lmaoo I Can Beat 😂🤷🏾‍♂️
  226. Mac DaGreat: Your barbecue chicken even an middle schooler in the philippines can easily beat you. Fax🇵🇭🇵🇭
  227. Nif DaDon: lmao
  228. ASA views: @oprahsideverson I can beat you
  229. Typical God Basketball Player: Me 🔥🔥🔥🐐🐐🐐🥇⛹🏾‍♂️💸💸💸🔝
  230. BUCKETDAYS23: Firts
  231. IownEMPIRE: Hit flight up for a 1v1 that would be good or cash👀👀👀👀
  232. mill vids: Fact I was talking back when he said he better than me my handles too real for him lmaoo😭😭😭😭
  233. 3 PAC: Omg yesterday I called it ik you were gonna wear that uglass Jersey
  234. J Thekid: You will not do that too me 1:55
  235. Eugene Krabs: Lmfaoooo
  236. jake henson: i would rape osn in 1 1v1
  237. MakingMovesMajor: And no defense was played lmaooo
  238. Illestbucket44 Nick: I will dunk on you Oprah. 😭
  239. Jay B: OSN play like he got back problems
  240. Antwon Clark: I wonder how you spell his laugh.. Sldncbdpdfbkfkrcjrckkexbecoexbsxjexbeckexhrxkexroxjf🎋👌👺🤓🤷🏽‍♂️👺😭💀jdjexkexkf jrxnrcjrkcslazepxoecjrclexjritcytcyeyszpslxjsijrcjxri ehh good enough
  241. The Yolo Turtle: So what college is offering him a scholarship?? Lol
  242. Typical God Basketball Player: Westbrook
  243. McKinley Greer: How do you be skinny and fat at the same damn time
  244. Hudiiz: “Oh yuh full courier mag” -shoots 1 ft behind mid court
  245. Joseph Bandy: Play solluminati
  246. U Stank: Oprah: I’ll do that to u Me:😒😂akekekekekekekekkeekek
  247. zack acheampong: me
  248. 601_ES_323 Simmons: 0:10 tht sound like his laugh
  249. Alex Ramos: I could beat you and I don’t really play ball😂
  250. LiL KAA: Play me 1v1 on your channel if i win you have to shout out my page
  251. John Toney: You super trash...
  252. Roberto Lebron: Russell Westbrook is back
  253. Weslley Defreitas: I can beat you
  254. jimmy thompson: Reupload?
  255. Icy Zaiah: Lsk
  256. totaldramafangamer623: GOAT GAWD ISO SENSEI SPLASHMAESTRO IM ON IT LMAO
  257. doubleal: You can't guard me...Kobe Voice
  258. The Yolo Turtle: OSN 1v1 for $500 👀👀👀
  259. Ä Ņ Ť Õ Ň Î Ø Ť H Ę Ğ Ő Ā Ť: Nobody can beat you. FAX
  260. NJPresents: @OprahSide react to Kentucky basketball blue and white game and there Bahamas trip
  261. T-Rawbased: Imma keep it real wit u chief I’d 12 zip you without even trying😂
  262. Jamels Goodfoodgang: All these ppl have not played D. You're game is weak. Let's meet up and let me ball you up bro. Your jumper looks worse the Lonzo Balls
  263. DoubleU Gamer: Brandon Ingram Giannas Antetekumpo Kevin Durant Kristaps Porzingod Boban Marjanovik My all giant athletic all star team will crush any other 5 hands down
  264. Evan McClure: Bet money I'll beat you
  265. Russell Westbrook: Flight reacts vs oprahside
  266. Chad Garrison: 🗑🗑🗑
  267. Kennywayne Jenkins: I can beat u in a 1v1 osn. Let's make a bet??
  268. Johnny Darko: Hyped about your own hype video lol
  269. Charles Powell: I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT SIR...
  270. HoodieBrod: Flight could probably beat you
  271. Quentin Weintraub: Like if OSN feeling himself
  272. Dwane Whitehead: Who else was talking back when he said he’ll do the same thing to you watching 😂😂
  273. Kevin N: I DONT NEED A PICK
  274. Ltlxiv: Nigga I can beat you if you ever come to Michigan its wraps for you bruh
  275. Onix Idgaf: Come to Florida i will give u this work come
  276. Dan2fine: Lmaoooo
  277. Shawn Loney: U forgot the WHAAATT IS UP ITS YA MUTHA FUCKING BOI OPRAH SIDEVERSON KEKEKEKEKEJEJE
  278. hotwings1024: LaVar Ball would destroy you he's too big and too strong
  279. Devonte Rodney: SO VS OSN?????????
  280. Tiyre Jemison: Flight vs Osn funniest game
  281. KingSWVNKGaming: Get his cool ass
  282. Alexey 23: Fulz Shooting Form
  283. ACE Gaming: I wish u would try to do this shit on me come back to Chicago and play me!!!!
  284. vinmaster: Where’s that video of OSN vs DC heat it like got deleted or something?
  285. Luka 12807: Osn to a clip of himself :this dude is hilarious hahahaha
  286. yoitsjust: No hating shit but I can 50-0 you lol 🤣
  287. Immanuel Rashad: UhGLASS Boa
  288. debbie thompson: Bro u trash 1v1 bro 💯
  289. Braylon Jones: Play Me 1 On 1 🙏
  290. iHorse On Yew: I would love to 1v1 this nigga😂
  291. Europa Callisto: If youre ever in LA hit me up you can get all the smoke on a one on one
  292. Connor Dunn: Buy me a plane ticket out then lol
  293. Noah Green: somebody please tell me what shoes this nigga osn hoppin in🤨
  294. Risky Prod.: Lol
  295. Umario: I will destroy you in a 1v1, I do 1v1's on my channel
  296. Swade: Nah you gotta hold an event so we can come play yo bum ass😤
  297. Zach Gober: This the weekest shit I ever seen 😂
  298. Aren Balikian: Anybody know what shoes he’s wearin?
  299. Kyle Tacoman: One word to describe you TRASH
  300. LiFeOfChRiS: I would clamp yo shit 😂😂 sophomore finna drop u off😂 had u a L like flight all for fun tho😂
  301. Lor Maal: Perfectly said.
  302. Jabaar Dugan: RDthaGREAT This is the greatest comment EVER. Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm low key jealous I didn't say it first. Old turtle shell back ass layups. Short bus ass 3 pointers. Tip toe, tip drill runnin' ass sprints. Walkin' ACL injury movement ass nigga.
  303. Don McKnight: The 3 of us flight team stand up 😂😂😂
  304. Red HONCHO: We need that KD v.s Clark video tell trey35 whatever his @ name is too stop running 😭🤙🏼🔥
  305. TShorty929: Marshawn Lynch LMAO I’m crying at his jab steps. Sooooo bad 😭
  306. Dylan Belcher: Buckets are buckets young bloods
  307. JRossVLOGS: You're not doing that to me OSN. I'm locking you up
  308. kiddx cooking: Can u get a personal trainer and work on ur game 2 get even better and put in the work
  309. DJ SHUFFL3R OFFICIAL: Uglass
  310. K Grizzle: This man I so geeked😂😂😂
  311. Trenton Bittle: You wont see me one on one😂
  312. lit2ny: u do need a pick nappy as hair. nah im off that
  313. Ethan Long: I can beat you 😂
  314. Lil_Ace34: Cashnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  315. MrCavent12: Trash!! 🚮🚮🚮😂😂
  316. shyan ellis: I’m sending that to the moon😂😂😂
  317. Shamoney: When osn said I could do that to you watching I took that personal 😂😂😂I went and grabbed my ball and told him to check up then I had to realize he talking through a screen 🤦🏽‍♂️
  318. Cornelius Leaphart: Osn play me 1v1
  319. Larry Simpkins: I’ll beat u orphaside
  320. JeffCHDGaming: Lmao wrrd
  321. Emanuel Logory: Yo oprahside scared of water 💧 that why you see him just barely pouring the water
  322. Its_ R3B1RTHV0RT3X: 1on1
  323. Trey Martin: U would be on clamps
  324. Risky Prod.: I'll make him one
  325. Typical God Basketball Player: Lonzo 🐐🔥🔥🔥BBB
  326. FlareBreezy: 1oo views bdefotre
  327. splashperson: Kekekekek
  328. 2GRIPZ CRUISER: You vs tall guy car reviews dude ballz
  329. BUCKETDAYS23: He is the 🐐 tooo easy for osn MY GUY
  330. The life of Adeun Adeniyi: Yh but u need a pick for that nappy ass hair of urs. 😂😂
  331. MorganIsKing: Honest Rios Delete this you’re challenging a god
  332. BUCKETDAYS23: First
  333. Trash: U can’t see me in a one on one
  334. Anthony Armstrong: Bruh flight could beat you 🤦🏾‍♂️
  335. Alex Attaway: Play @SoLUMINATI
  336. Yvng. Porter: Bro you will not beat me my little 10 year old brother can take you no cap
  337. lancester 03: second
  338. Ethan Francis: Next time u in Evanston I need this 1v1. Dm me @edf.11
  339. Officially J: I can do that to you watching right now ya mhm 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  340. Leo Ibarra: Let’s play I’ll beat you
  341. Arthur P.: If nobody is gonna ask I will , why is this nigga hooping with apple headphones in his ears ?
  342. John M: I would put everything I own on a game against OSN
  343. Jawayne 224: No you won't. Not to me!!
  344. Locksareforever: you still a goat tho
  345. Terrius Walker: 1:46 BET COME to Kansas City Missouri Gladstone
  346. Unc Tar heels: I’ll send that shit back to your house
  347. Petros Baltayan: I can beat you any day. Deadass. Keeping it 💯 with you.
  348. Bryan Diaz: lol nah u killed it
  349. David S: Osn lowkey better than melo
  350. Big Baller: Osn: I’ll do the same to you Lmao hell nah stupid ass boi kekekekekkeekek
  351. ADHD: You look like an action figure wit a loose wrist joint when you shoot boy
  352. Distant J: 20 yeah but this one way better
  353. TheFearLessGuy: 1v1 OSN lmao your trash. Place and location. Facts
  354. Pablo Martinez: cash vs osn 1v1
  355. Louis Straffi: Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the 2016-17 oprahside. HES BACK BABYYY
  356. Byron Mciver: Flightreacts vs OSN who yall got
  357. Dru Steele: So Illuminati would smoke u. Easy
  358. thegaming kid: HBU GO 1V1 THE YT GOD DDG
  359. Its_ R3B1RTHV0RT3X: Try playing that ankle bully dude
  360. tyree blassagame: Play me
  361. Nick Gaming: Solluminati
  362. Keith Gregory: I could skunk you 1 on 1 21-0
  363. jani love: Trash ass nigga !!
  364. King Dorne: Shhiiii where your scholarships at??
  365. How To Hack: We should get him to 1v1 Zion😂
  366. Evan McClure: I can beat you
  367. Divine Xer0: Rip Mega McBitch
  368. Captured ByKen: nobody playing defense tho lol
  369. Bennie Hall III: OSN vs SO
  370. Risky Prod.: U like my mixtape I did
  371. Ali123456owl: i mean... clarke hits 3 or 4 threes but after that, yeah he's pretty ass
  372. Jamels Goodfoodgang: I wish I could play you bro. I'd murder you on the court. You have no game
  373. Austin Smyth: I could cook ya ass osn😆
  374. Alex Obi: 1v1
  375. Supheist994: OSN is Patrick Beverley’s hair with Carmelo’s body
  376. Chris Diinero: Nappyhair osn: I DON'T NEED A PICK
  377. Kenneth Robinson: Osn da goat
  378. walker: Cash can beat you on everything
  379. Zayyy The baller: Play me
  380. Camden boogie25: I'll hoop you
  381. Jamels Goodfoodgang: My name is Matt Givens. I just named someone who can beat you!!
  382. zach2625: Clark i fwu but i’ll snap ya ankles bruh, hml on FB ion got much social media, Proam ZachJohnson. Lmk when and where infly for free so im mobile B💪🏾💯
  383. Dexter Salido: This is it! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Our boi. OS!
  384. Malik Birdsong: 2k jumpshot video osn
  385. John Massey: I will beat yo ass while Im high af with a torn achilles one handed.
  386. 2 PAC: osn getting hype like Westbrook 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  387. Mack Manny: Wudda been better if they blurred out DC Heat’s score 💀
  388. Dirtyvans Tv: Dam osn you getting fat bro 😂
  389. Small KID Ty: RDthaGREAT as soon as I saw this comment a tear game out
  390. Jakobie Malone: I’m better than you fax
  391. OG_BANZ-_-: Why every one hating on the goat OprahSide
  392. Eligeh Phillips: You are actually trash.🛢🛢
  393. Kingofmix X: I’ll pull up on u can’t beat me hoe play me for yo girl all shit I forgot #OSTRASHNIGGA
  394. Bob smith: This mans fridge is dead as hell
  395. Elvin Couvertier: I’ll kill you in a 1v1 osn
  396. Joe Baermann: Voice getting shakey at 6:00
  397. Jacob Vanderhooft: He thinks he’s lebron but he’s so trash 😂
  398. jnixa1010: With that fat skinny body🤣
  399. aj ewings: Pause
  400. Partyall: It's called a jump shot for a reason. You're supposed to actually jump.
  401. Redv24 Vanderhall: We can 1v1 for whatever you want
  402. Steph Blurry: Osn has always been a Hooper y’all just doubt on him
  403. Ed: He is nice tho😂😂😂
  404. The Almighty: lmao I'll destroy this fool
  405. King Zy: I can beat you ur nice tho
  406. ItsCae: That's dead ur trash
  407. OneCrowdMusic TM: My boy got that Remy !
  408. Jabaar Dugan: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
  409. Luis Sparks: Idk the way u dribble and shoot i would put money on u being trash but you actually decent
  410. Cash AlMighty: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  411. sense _: 35 views 155 likes
  412. JJbuckets: Oprahside i will work you man💀
  413. Kuyi: Reactions became popular
  414. Armando Martinez: Hezo melo fello!!!!
  415. lil car Crash: The goat OSN 🧢
  416. Jeff Brutus: Like if oprahside can't guard you.
  417. MG K: Run it you goof
  418. Jjjju Hhhh: Osn is his own biggest hype man.
  419. ImDontai's Dusty hat: This da osn we need
  420. Ethan _: Dude crusty ass🤣🤣
  421. ITZ YA BOI VIZIONZ: Solluminati would drop OSN off no cap SIMPLE
  422. jaekwon spencer: Big fan of you but Osn I would really bust yo ass. Play me for some serious bread and put it on ya channel wassup
  423. 20: What ever happened to his old style of videos where he told stories lol I miss those videos
  424. Honest Rios: 😂😂 I feel so confident in OSN game that i'll fly out to Cali and play a game of 1v1 for $5000 against him. Let's get it!!
  425. Bryson Cokley: I swear I can beat u Ima 6'1 13 year old
  426. Caleb Rutherford: Everybody like this 😂😂😂i will tear osn up in a 1v1 he is not ready im actually a real basketball player i will fo him dirty
  427. LOHX Jeff: Dude I thought you’re eating pudding but it’s Apple sauce???
  428. James McKee: OSN vs Flight or Sol??????
  429. John S: Sounded like osn was crying at the end
  430. smoke gang official channel tulsa ok: He built like that lizard from monsters .inc that dissapears the one that be in the little girls closet
  431. Risky Prod.: Lol
  432. Dgnf Trey: Sollumanati
  433. Chef Lyrics: SOLLUMINATI VS OSN
  434. SavvyAnimations: did he just say "This niggas hilarious" to himself? 3:09
  435. Cam’ron Jackson: Bet do it to me
  436. Frizzy King: I hope lebron see this and ask for a 1v1 i would love to see osn destroy lebron as he could do a move to anyone in the beginning 🤣🤣 osn you a god
  437. Jayvonte George: I promise you cant beat me you beat me ill do 100 push ups plus im 14 yea ill whoop you
  438. Random Person: OSN vs Bone Collector
  439. DTG Tai lamar: Its fucked up cause i wish he was actually nice in ball 😂
  440. Michael Borie: he cant beat lsk
  441. Cam Videtzky: Why do you have to rate yourself? And you do need a pick if you facing Giannis
  442. Call of Duty assassin: About damn time I see you pour water on your face
  443. Ayee Precision: LeBron james
  444. STW Taze: Why didn’t you do that in the game ??????
  445. Zeek THOMAS: There he go again eating apple sauce nikka you a gerber baby hahahaha
  446. B1 ly: Just a vid of him making a layup.
  447. RJ Blake: same
  448. Astrothy: LMAO this can't be serious
  449. JayStorm: We do NOT need another average ass basketball player youtuber thinking he nice with it this is where the line needs to be drawn
  450. Myguy Swims: you need to take dat jumper of yours and go get another one just like dat and throw both of them away.....LOL....
  451. Joshua Jackson: Osn first step slow
  452. Wtd MRD: 3:40 when you having a dream that you drowning
  453. Jermaine Smith: LeBron can beat you
  454. Dontez Tell: 😂😂😂😂😂wtf OSN MIXTAPE 😂😂😂😭😭😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Keeekeeekeeekeee
  455. Risky Prod.: Your welcome
  456. Tiito Motivs: You grabbed the water from the fridge. It tends to be cold in there
  457. Prince Ojukwu: I could probably beat you
  458. Typical Josh: Does anyone else reply to there own comment
  459. Arion TF: You crazy if you think you can do that to me😭💀
  460. Kazie Smith: 1:49 to 1:59 your crazy I'll mix your shit
  461. Tyler G: Nigga, it was cold😂 tf wrong with em
  462. Eli Yonan: Solluminati
  463. ReGal Ron: 💪💪💯😂😂😂😂
  464. Joey Panetta: Im deadddd
  465. TreFromKCMO: I promise u i would drop u off
  466. Steve Elma: Osn you barley got a shor bet you edit them you ass play me stop there scrible
  467. Thatz-wavey Ron: LSK,cashnasty,DDG,tytheguy,mal,
  468. Lil Rr: 1 in a bil got me lmao
  469. F Bo: Just noticed the name swap with the old main channel or am I high af?
  470. J Gang: Back in the day Oprah was better
  471. RyanJ 2050: 😂😂😂 you’ll get the work my guy 😂😂😂
  472. Jaylen Lee: You should play cash in a 1v1 once your hand is alright
  473. Nick Kearney: Bro I’ve been here since his very first video on this channel fr fr. It was a reaction to Iverson’s son playing ball
  474. Aye Its Panda: jumper weird but it goes in
  475. GGB Guwap: First
  476. JeffCHDGaming: 1:50 lmao the one time he wouldnt want lebron to watch his video😂
  477. Vell._golivee 5: Aye Oprah I’m better than u and thats no capp💪🏽
  478. Austin Elston: No bs I'll put 500 on me taking your ankles not hateing I'm for real lol nah but the offer stands
  479. Typical God Basketball Player: KD 🐍
  480. Godz29: OSN is a skinny-fat dude
  481. MeGGa Xpert: This nigga actually pretty decent but I will still drop him off
  482. When you see That booty: That intro was lame asf
  483. Mr. Glass House: $10,000 that you couldn’t do that to me...😂😂😂 I’ll pack my bags 💼 and come to California....
  484. Javontey Finn: You cant beat so
  485. Dub Nation101: He got that 2k17 high school 1 jumper
  486. eli savvy: Hell nawww you won’t catch me lacking like McQueen I better then half thezz niggason YouTube y’all b ass fr 😂😂but wassup I’ll say you score 6 I’ll have 12 (game)🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️simpleee
  487. Leonardo Ry vinci: Homie get a mixtape and don't know how to act
  488. Najee Young: I’d beat you 1v1 3k ?
  489. Samuel Jessamy: I’m convinced that mixtapes make everybody look good Bc osn is the most unorthodox basketball try hard I’ve ever seem😂😂
  490. walle170: 2:03 Why does he have a hotdog tattoo tho?
  491. GoCraZY: Osn vs solluminati 1v1
  492. Felix Rodriguez: First basketball video I have seen where there is zero defense played
  493. That1 PistonsFAN: Your fridge is empty af...
  494. RR3StiXx: 6:09 *@SoLLuminati* *WHERE HEEE ATTTTT COACHHHHHH* 👀👀👀
  495. Alaplaka: 1v1 soIlluminati he will 100-0 u
  496. Young NosaTv: Osn i would drop you off js
  497. Risky Prod.: That shit was hella cold doe
  498. Donavan Freeman: Osn lets set up the 1v1 I’m a 6”3 7th grader number 2 in the nation go see @pbf.32
  499. PierceTheThird: LMAOOOO GOATOSN ITS LIT KEKEKEKEKE
  500. Eli Johnson: 😂😂😂😂 that water got me dead
  501. Likeliek Burston: Osn built like a step dad 😂😂😂😂
  502. Notorious DSmith: You can come get this work
  503. KMC 19XX: Me I'm kobe at 1v1s
  504. 2 PAC: so vs osn 10-0 simple
  505. Kacey: Like if KD ruined this mixtape
  506. Fetti Rambo: You my boy and all but I will beat you
  507. RealsteelYT1006 OG: What if LeBron was watching ths
  508. Chris Diinero: Risky Prod. I
  509. malik diallo: Like is Oprah shoot like his paralyze
  510. Locksareforever: boy youll get yo ass busted stop playing wit me LMFAAAOO!!!!!
  511. gregory castro: I will fucking work you clark...
  512. Delete My channel: Don't ever disrespect ballislife with trash mix tapes in the same thumbnail
  513. Kolja Boss: only you can beat yourself
  514. cory Standley: 😂🤣😂 I'll play you👉👉👤
  515. Eron Graham: Tre good can beat you
  516. SSJ Afro: OSN play like a Grandpa 😂😭
  517. Wvlter White: SOLLUMINATI
  518. Trey Martin: Nahh play me I bet u lose
  519. Kevin Bolling: @The Pharaoh you got me over here dying
  520. Keon Grant: Underrated comment
  521. Camtagious Vlogs: Wth do I need to do to get a 1 on 1 😂😂 let’s make it happen
  522. Xavier Madry: Can’t beat me and I’m 10
  523. Marko Barbir: Solluminati should drop you for his 1 M special
  524. Kristian Brandon: Where was that shot at in the game tho?
  525. tmb_ Kee123: I can beat u
  526. Dimitri David: Who do you think is better like osn comment ricegum
  527. Deadpool 420: i dont understand y he dont use room temp water lmao
  528. KMC 19XX: 🖐
  529. Kobe Davis: I’m dead 😂
  530. Ty Stephenson: Cash nasty can beat you
  531. Meel Ticket: We need that Osn and So 1v1
  532. Donavan Freeman: Mike Williams will give you that 12-0
  533. Andy Velasquez: Los n unbound plays better than this!!!
  534. Cashboy_ jpn: Why OSN will break the NBA
  535. Josh LaGuardia: What’s uglier? Osn’s jump shot or flights jump shot?
  536. zay had fanz: The Pharaoh more bans than you
  537. Raw Prospects: FLight need his own mixtape now
  538. Mike Liberty: Shorts be big sl 😂
  539. Dtn #17OO: This fatass mix tape 😂😂
  540. Logan Ruesch: That jersey nasty omggg
  541. I NEED MONEY: You garbage
  542. Michael Fields: Come to Baltimore ill put 20 on your head on my pops
  543. GeorgeJr Nze: You still my favorite YouTuber tho ✊🏾
  544. Jabaar Dugan: Jeff Brutus Like if OprahSide can't guard himself.😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
  545. Chris Jones: OSN I can beat you
  546. Hodari Warfield: Booooooooooyyyyy I would strap u
  547. Dayvell Wavyyy: Damn homie you better than me!
  548. Someone you dont know kiddo: Osn need a pick for his hair
  549. ItsWormboiii: ✋👍👌 boiiii you couldn't beat me to 7 if i spotted you 5😆 video lit tho 💯
  550. RickABeast: I can’t be the only one watching this like, “I’ll really drop this nigga off if we ever played” 😂
  551. ChrisThaYoungin: What if OSN was in 2hype
  552. Timothy Mccants: Cool ass 💯
  553. Felix Rodriguez: how can you be skinny with love handles
  554. RDthaGREAT: I'm early
  555. NikeBoiJay 33: 2k19 before the shooting patch 😂😂
  556. Karnard Shipman: We need more irl
  557. Jordan Urban: 1v1 me stupid
  558. Michael Gross: Hahahahaha
  559. Risky Prod.: He reacted to my mixtape I made him
  560. Risky Prod.: He reacted to my mixtape I made him
  561. Doah and Duce podcast: YO OUT THERE COOKIN
  562. Uss your Life: 2:30 this mans fLight pulled up his shorts like he Finna play some D on the greatest nigga of all time 😂
  563. Caleb Wilson: If I beat you 1v1, you shout me out on every social media every invented 😂🤔
  564. smode1990: #Ballislife need to promote SMode I like to play against Oprah 😎
  565. steven Garnet: He done the 2k flop at the end of hes shot
  566. MsXperienced: You should do a video of yourself reacting to your own reaction of this video. Reaction Inception!
  567. lil mamba 28: Yo we got to get a 1v1
  568. Michael c: Bruh don't let those kids get to u lol
  569. Sanji Allen: 😂😂😂😂😂
  570. Chris_On_Factories: Why are you saying you know what I’m say so much? You know what I’m saying? Lmao
  571. Kerry Easterwood: Wsh i can meet u we like twins
  572. That1 PistonsFAN: totaldramafangamer623 what if he was...??
  573. Marco Flores: Let’s run that shit bro fym kekekeke
  574. Chris Excellent: Almost all the shots were or backboard
  575. Dunk Life: I would swat you so badly hahahahahah
  576. the old school gamer: Who will win LeBron or OSN ???
  577. Xavier Jackson: 1on1 Lavar Ball
  578. Ninja: I think Lebron can beat you
  579. Walter Wylie: Ill bust yo ass
  580. Oscar the monster: I could beat you in my sleep
  581. devon kingston: Come to N.Y. Queens Jamaica and do that
  582. Isaiah Thomas: A Oprah side if you want I challenge you to a basketball game let me know what you think
  583. Jaime Flores: Like if he could beat cash 👌🏻😂
  584. Bryce Smith: I GUARANTEE you don't do that to me. And I stay in L.A now we can meet up at any court and I'll bust ya ass.. all friendly.. you can record all u want.. u trash.. straight exposer.
  585. Risky Prod.: He reacted to my mixtape I made him
  586. max feu: He basically play like curry and he mad at curry 😂😭😂😂😂
  587. tom sully: Clark fly to the uk so I can lock your shit down boi kekekeekeke
  588. J DOG: 1:40 not a chance
  589. realg keef: Someone that live close to him please challenge him to 1v1 and drop him off. Bring him back to reality
  590. KINGSHOTTAH442: OSN built like the uncle that cooks the food at the family cookouts
  591. Br3hninnYT: 😂😂
  592. Coolaih Jonny: Clark is a fucking legend😂😂😂😂
  593. BHuncho Films: 1v1 against So
  594. Joe Street Jr.: Osn vs Solluminati heeeeee
  595. CJ Grote: I’ll whoop yo ass
  596. HoodedNeptune 1: Play Christopher Lemon he’s raw at b-ball hit em up
  597. Gerald Jordan: You didn't show any soap you don't shower
  598. Ceo Jay: It’s funny because he trash but he not that trash 😂😂
  599. LONDO: Oh my
  600. Ed: I’m in 10th grade and you can’t guard me osn
  601. CJaYBrO: Lmao Flight Go Sit Down Lmao 😂💀
  602. JustinThe Lazer: Aye bro your a legend
  603. YOUNGEENAJ XLZ: King so drop u off “solluminati “
  604. Typical God Basketball Player: Lebron
  605. Future weapon: How do I unlock these animations
  606. FNF_CUT: 😂😂😂 he dribble like he threw his back out
  607. Legend__ 21: Kooool ahhhh....KEKEKEKEKE
  608. Super Black: *NBA nigga noises* 🏀
  609. Christian Gauthier: like if OSN would wash Curry
  610. Jeremiah Peltier: U need to play subscribers and get dropped off
  611. Jlion gaming: Kekekekekeke😂
  612. King Jae: Lmao my boy OSN a 89 two way sharpshooter😂 “I DONT NEED A PICK”😂😂
  613. Derrick Flores: This boy has high school 1 on
  614. Young Grizzly: @Risky prod.
  615. JUST RAZU: floater lay up? Quick?.. oh no the chief said you can’t guard me
  616. Adrian Narvaez: I could beat u
  617. Jjjju Hhhh: I would just oprahside in a 1v1 facts.pin oprahside.
  618. Quez Calhoun: Yea u can't get me 1v1 im different
  619. dog dog: Why your fingers break whenever you shoot?
  620. Deshawn Brown: oprahside tf was that you gotta run in while poring the water on you danm yk this
  621. Chantel Strozier: Bro, play me. I’ll break ya ankles. Come get ya ankles snatched my brother 🤟🏾 #chitown
  622. Zachary Forte: CAPPA OF THE YEAR!!!!!
  623. GOAT GAWD ISO SENSEI VSPLASH1K: totaldramafangamer623 someone needs to make a meme of that then LeBron laughing
  624. Carlos Diaz: Play flightreacts💀😂
  625. The Pharaoh: You built like a homeless 45 year old
  626. Zeek THOMAS: Lmfao haha bum
  627. Lindsley Chery: disrespectful
  628. uriel roque: no ones better , facts
  629. Risky Prod.: Your The Goat He Reacted To My Mixtape 💯🔥
  630. Basketball Edits: Make sure oprah see this when he want to play I drop you off
  631. douglas byrd: OSN missed this calling should have been in the NBA
  632. Gsizzle 06: Jordan Lee faxxxxx
  633. Bonky: YUH OPRAH WE DONT DO PICKS LET THEM KNOW THESE LIL ASS NIGGAS WHOLE LOTTA OSN SHIT BIG DOG
  634. Gabriel Angelo Sanchez: Shamoney welcome to today’s edition of things that didn’t really happen.
  635. Solenn Samaniego: Crap af.😂😂😂
  636. Yannick Chard: I think u should play me fr fr 1 on 1 Ik I can beat u 1 on 1 NO CAP! Kekekke
  637. Risky Prod.: The Song Was Better
  638. Kevin Stakenburg: OSN handles so hot he ankle break himself when he dribbles
  639. Vicdamone: Trash
  640. Stephen A Smith: OGs remember the first time Clark reacted to this. Like if your an OG
  641. Rj the great: 5:43 - 6:01 when you're at an interview making a pitch to join the lakers with Lebron
  642. Sadam Ohama: We need some real n***a tales
  643. Robert Rahamad: Who else yelled back at the screen "no you won't " when he said he'd do that little floater on you?
  644. True Alpha: Is he committed yet?
  645. Stephon _-_25: 1 on 1 me osn
  646. Evan Voris: OSN, your not beating anyone. You're amazing, but not at hoops
  647. Zion King: Imma big fan but you can come and get a bucket dropped on your head
  648. PlayBoiMari: He's better than flight
  649. Marquion Wright: 1v1 flight that will be funny and ill dog yo ass #15-0 u will not score
  650. Von Campos: lavar vs osn!! both nevaaa lost
  651. Aaron 2Khold: OSN VS. King So?? Can we set that up
  652. BABY TUG: OPRHASIDE MY NIGGA LIKE IF OPRHASIDE YO BEST YOUTUBER 🤝😭😭😭😭
  653. chxpionships _: My melo jersey is older then his i got the rebok one
  654. EA MarC 9mm: Somebody link him with king So mannnnn instant banger
  655. Its JuJu: That had to be the most boring water pouring I’ve ever seen OSN do smh
  656. Yung Blacky: great bro u never like comments
  657. Micheal Justus: Funniest thing I've ever heard 😂😂😂 at 1:40
  658. Quintavious Searcy: Him and flight sorry asf
  659. Yaboy Mc: You say you don’t need a pick but you need one for that nappy ass head💀
  660. dat.kid_ant: Oprah Side 7-0
  661. Prime_One grind: Your trash Clark on the court plain and simple no cap true story
  662. David addo: WE IN THIS BISHHHHHHH
  663. eDahdz: bro you built like a bag of milk
  664. 20: He had to go commercial for the money I aint hating. Lol I remember his early like 2015 he a whole different person.
  665. Larenz Hinton: not doing that to me and basketball
  666. Gutta EA: You run like a fat kid 😂😂
  667. Evan McClure: Play me
  668. Chakorion: I need that Kevin Durant vs. OSN match up ASAP💀
  669. David Batista: Oprahside was getting kinda emotional at the end😂
  670. Dwayne Aldridge #birdgang4life: 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  671. Young Prince Boomin: play me 1v1 I wipe the floor with you... ima a big fan
  672. Kyle MacDonald: Man said no one could beat him, im shleeppppppppppppppppppp, ill drop OSN off....no cap
  673. Deontrez Lewis: 😂😂
  674. yoitsjust: Why does your body look so unathletic lololol
  675. J D: This is the content I want to see after battling my intrusive thoughts.
  676. Albin Koprani: play bone collecter
  677. Carl Johnson: Prime OSN Coming Back after the Mavi Breakup
  678. Jv Supreme: @lavarball
  679. Llew Andrew Rivera: Better shooter than lonzo ball.. 😂
  680. Heartbreaker So: What’s a monster KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
  681. 3shxt No creep shxt: Solluminati will blow ya ass out but I got my money on you still bro
  682. Orlando Byrd: Y'all really need to cut it out talking bout this dude. He is a man for himself so he doesn't need the disrespect
  683. Jaime Hernandez Nava: Cash will beat u
  684. charles wills: That Intro suspect fr fr
  685. Young Tao: im screaming my dawg osn said that shit mad unguardable Llf peeps score
  686. k leonard: Honestly this man is good but I'm better
  687. Julius McNabb: Play SOilluminati
  688. Alex Manzano: 1:07 weakest turn up of the season
  689. dread gaming: Lol did anybody else almost die of laughter at 1:47 cause I damn near did 😂😂
  690. Jaylen DeVon: should’ve came in yelling and screaming, I was expecting the hypest intro
  691. Keith Davis: LMAOOOO stfu
  692. Ricky Castillo: Your sick
  693. Xavier Burse: Goofy ass
  694. Drama Dewitt: Boi i would break yo dusty ass off😂
  695. TheReal JPru: The plethora of moves
  696. Aaron Robles: Risky Prod. The mixtape was hard fam 🤙🏽
  697. Cool NvN: U So Gaaabage😂😂😂
  698. V-Eθ xibit: OSN TRUE GOAT
  699. Flex JT: Oprahside vs king so
  700. KingJamesToLa: Ugly ass KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKOEEK
  701. Ryan Alexander: Ok Clark time to take your pills
  702. Dish: I mean you got a J, it's ugly as helll but you got it
  703. Sean Savv: Bring ya dusty ass to nyc
  704. Javon Harris: Me fasholy
  705. Cam Royal: Most fire 🔥 mixtape ever!!
  706. angel lopez: Nadav Kramer battle of the toothpicks
  707. LOHX Jeff: Osn with the self complement
  708. Mujo Music: This man does gang signs on the follow through
  709. Josh Samuel: Best hooper alive🔥☄️
  710. Rip Lil peep: PUT THAT MAN ON THE COVER OF 2K!!! Like if u agree
  711. ShowTime Glo: He is trash and descent at the same time how lol
  712. Tensey - Fortnite: Flight would cook yo ass 🔥🔥⛽️
  713. Sooshady: OSN 4 President Make America Great Again
  714. Nate The great: 😂😂
  715. Mark Anthony Calotes: Boy yo trash
  716. ayy: Alright Clark calm down buddy
  717. Demon Killz: Huge fan buttttt I’ll play you 1v1, show me that your are better then curry
  718. Michael Ramos: Keep it up brode
  719. Connor Perry: KEKE KEKE
  720. Hollywood: I see you OSN doing your thing
  721. Adonis 00: King So can beat u
  722. U Stank: Keep yo haircut ya bum
  723. Vykros: i feel like his shot's a bit hard to see coming lol
  724. Zyheem Rahman: Cool ass 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  725. Jizzy Buns: Boi I literally can feel his spit all over my face just by watching this.
  726. Taj Lewis: Play me 💀
  727. Lance Barron: Best player I ever seen in my life
  728. Tray Gibson: I’m a subscriber I watch yo reaction videos and shit 💯 get at me doe
  729. Aidan Rhead: Dude really think he can ball 😂😂
  730. Koollee Boss Fights: Rise and grind yall
  731. That Real Mf: Osn funny asl! 😂🤣🚫🧢
  732. Jessie BossMan: No you wont
  733. Qbkiller: OSN is not scoring 1 point on me, on my mama
  734. Gimme the loot X: Osn vs SoLUMINATI LIKE IF YOU AGREE
  735. Zion King: I’ll put you in the rim!!!
  736. Ali123456owl: kekekeke
  737. Jacob Louden: Play like an old man
  738. Infinity Mixtapes: Ballislife would make me look like a god
  739. lul Megatron: his jump shot like the 2K glitch
  740. Xavier Wright: Best youtuber on here ❤️💯
  741. Tre Krzywanski: JSR>OSN
  742. Eric Berry: OSN I’ll pin you on glass brody 🤣 nah tho raw tho 🤞🏾
  743. Splashingamer950: @SoLLUMINATI ???
  744. John Toney: Ill kill you and i haven't played ball in years.
  745. SV_ Bombz: I know who can beat you.Micheal Jordan
  746. Eli B: His face wen he was dribbling at 3:18
  747. Dirty Sprite: I bet OSN CAN'T BEAT SOLLUMINATI OR DRAINEO
  748. Blueface Bleedeem: Kevin Durant vs OSN?🤷🏽‍♂️
  749. Domeo: Worst water pouring in history 😂
  750. Marc - Anthony Iturrino: I will play you any day oprahside I’ll lock you up my guy! Lol my shot is wetter than yours let me know when you want that work! You still my favorite YouTuber though!
  751. IloveBaseketbal TV: 35 views 66 likes wtf👌👏
  752. The Bellamy: Me 2 lol
  753. The Julian life Journey: Osn is one of the greatest youtubers so hilarious and he's a good ball player
  754. Jeremy Shannon: Play Me Osn😴😴
  755. Jelly Fam TJ: OSN where my 1v1
  756. chrisspperkins: Does your pinky still hurt
  757. #PROUDCATOWNER: I could beat osn with one hand lmao 😂
  758. Matias LLull: Best mixtape ever! 🔥
  759. FyEo tRILL!!: Does this nigga actually think he's nice?💀💀💀
  760. Daryll smith: I’ll drop you off🤷🏾‍♂️🤔
  761. Dexter Salido: "YOU KNOW I'M SAIYAN" BOI! LET ME SEE YOUR HAIR TRANSFORM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  762. KingMo Gaming: they really made this nigga a mixtape they mines as well fuck around and make mines too lmaooo
  763. Eric Park: how many hours of footage did you have to cut to make this look half decent
  764. Winvel Francois: Osn😂😂... Clark come to my city Brockton Mass ok and 1v1 me if I win you take me on a shopping spree with a reasonable budget and if you win I’ll drink the hottest hot sauce since ima og I remember it so take a trip and let’s get this 1v1😂😂😂
  765. Chan🆚🌍: OSN built like he eat apple sauce and Gatorade for every meal 😂😂
  766. Hey It's Anton: Hey OSN you should reach out to Solluminati and have a 1v1 nobody can say they wouldn't want it
  767. Super Black: 1:27 video starts
  768. Joshua Craig: who else thinks osn can beat flight in a 1v1
  769. Why Is My Face So Ashy: OSN built like the Hunchback of Notre Dame
  770. PRANJAL CHOWDHURY: 1v1 DDG
  771. JayGottemHands: First
  772. Ashton Jauregui: one in a billion means there are still like 7 people like you bruh
  773. Kareen Foster: your ass bro lol
  774. RDthaGREAT: Osn the most un athletic non coordinated decent Hooper I've ever seen
  775. Ethan Long: Bet
  776. Kendrick White: Me too
  777. Walter Anderson: I can bet u and im 14 in columbus ohio pull up bet u wont i will do u and if u win i have to not try out for my basketball team
  778. Linwood Lee: Trigger trey🤣🤣🤣
  779. Jeremy Rupprath: HESO MELO IN THIS BITCHH
  780. Typical God Basketball Player: Kyrie
  781. the lord: Trash
  782. Gian Daproza: IM FIRST
  783. gj and mj videos: You look me on the court Damn
  784. J.R. Morton: Fly me out b
  785. Notorious DSmith: Play me come to Texas
  786. jared cappello: This dude jumper is so broke bruh😂
  787. The G.O.A.T: OSN REACT TO MY HOOP VIDEO PLEASE LOOK UP MIKHAIL POCKNETT
  788. VistaSoldier: OSN get your cool ass outta here!!
  789. Kingkai Sauce: Best hooper Alive, Ok Okay!!!!💯 Better than Flight
  790. Michael Fields: i realized osn is still gonna look at the comments it might be other hoopers on here and hes just gonna go on with his life but most of us already know hes garbage
  791. KingTroy 45: Bro you really watching your own highlights u high 🤣🤣🤣
  792. J A Y I C E Y: Osn- I'LL do that to u me- kekekekekekekekekeke
  793. Davit Isahakyan: Nigga yo jumper broke
  794. KurtOfficial: OSN YOU A FOOOOLL!! NO CAP!!😂😂😂
  795. Jay Gee: Boy if you don’t getcha Andre Miller lookin ass’ 😂
  796. Choppaeat Liver: Solluminati
  797. Jaden Harris: I could expose OSN
  798. CLos Up: Osn is a godd
  799. Tray Gibson: You a average power forward not good probably bad but average.... and from the videos I watched it’s wasn’t no defense on you half of the time You was open but imma drop my Facebook name so u can get at me it’s Trayy Savagee....
  800. E - ONE: KOBEEE!!!!!!
  801. Alex Ace: I rock yo shoes off your feet
  802. Laura Koeller: 1v1 me
  803. jarrod cox: Janeen Vestal, Bill Cox, Shamikka Smith, Andrew Dean, Andrea Dean, Connie Elaine Young, Belinda Godfrey, Jarrod Cox, Seneca Jemel Thomas and Cassandra Thomas. Swallow Eww Poop, Sajak Die Poop, Wuh Vuh, Secrets of Life and The Berenstain Bears.
  804. KillVulgar: Sausegod YT queen so soft af
  805. Montevious Reese: You got a jumper but that shit ugly
  806. Stavae Raines: Play meeee!!!! 1v1 any time 😂
  807. Ball Is life: Ill drop u off
  808. RetroTV1: Should play 1vs1 vs subs so we can drop you off lol would be lit lol
  809. XxPurpleDragonxX: I will cook you plz play me
  810. Curtis k: Like i know oprah hates curry and all of that but, this dude is playing just like him
  811. Zion King: I would smack you.
  812. DaRk_Goat: What we not gone sit here and do is not act like yo jumper ugly
  813. GeorgeJr Nze: I will drive out to LA just to give you buckets
  814. ibi&deen diagne: Do a nother day in the life
  815. Cory Knight: He bulit like a pick
  816. Tywan Thornton: Osn, looks like a overall 69.😂😂😂😂
  817. Noel Serrano: I'm on schleeeeeep
  818. Jordan Southerland: I want to play you
  819. Shannon Sharpe: Noooo he aint the real one😂
  820. SammiMendozaTV: Day 7 huh?? Anyone know
  821. AJhitemup Hitemup: I could beat u osn promise u lol 😂
  822. ImDontai's Dusty hat: The OGs have seem these clips when they first dropped
  823. Denim Murdock: 1vs1 bone collector
  824. Yan Rivera: I can beat u easily
  825. Justin2534: SoLLuminati simple coach
  826. Juniorjosue peñaloza padilla: Patrick Beverly highlights
  827. Adrian Pennick: Why he laugh like Donald the Duck
  828. Kawhi Leonard: Like if I'm better then LeBron
  829. Trapboy Savage: WE NEED THAT ULTIMATE CASH VS OSN 1V1 EVERYBODY SPAM IT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
  830. Chris Diinero: SOMEBODY GET ME OSN ATTENTION CUZ I BEEN HERE SINCE THE FIRST HE'S 12TH UPLOAD.................I just wanna get a 1V1 in dedication of a osn fan
  831. Quan: TURN ME UP IN THE HEADPHONES 😭
  832. ill will: 5 v 5 it'll be brutal for you.... smh. I fs with you tho. Love your passion for hoops but be careful with who you call out.
  833. jeremiah twum: Look at curry mvp highlights he doesn't need a pick😂
  834. Bryce Smith: Oh & u got a J. U got a jumper. Not worried. Hmu man I'm in Inglewood rn posted.
  835. Solomon Tuagalu: 1v1 me boi, i'll book ur flight for a 2w holiday, lets go.
  836. Dre Tv.: I would whoop that ass ong 💯
  837. Splenden 05: Video starts 1:27 thank me later
  838. CjTheNYGod: KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE HILARIOUS
  839. Quad 4: lol boy you swear you nice at basketball😂🤣🤣🤣
  840. Nate breezy: Kobe can beat u
  841. Awoken dmoney: you aint scoring anything on me boy !
  842. Elite Creed: You know what im sayinggg
  843. fuck wrong wit this dude head: deadass
  844. Eun Sung 왕님 King: His biased ass.....
  845. Yung Swavy: I just uploaded a smash or pass make sure you go watch it😎
  846. KingCub Tv: I would swat everyone of those wack 3s😂
  847. Kenny Brown: Yu ain’t even like that bro ! 😂😂 I’ll bust yo ass
  848. Noah Sylvère-Mahmet: Chill out bro
  849. Sahij: i will beat your ass in a 1v1
  850. Lyrical Dream: The best trash hooper
  851. Tre Johnson: Boy you so trash 😂😂😂
  852. Quran Roy: You built like a smoked backwood
  853. The 3 of us: Idk who better (flight-comment) (oprah-like)
  854. Alonte Durr: U cant do that to me 😂 them moves wack
  855. 91 BOI: ASSSSSS. THAT ANT IT MY GUY
  856. Rese Ellis: on god ill break yo ass 😂😭
  857. IDK_ Kid: Let’s run them ones
  858. Yvng5baller_ _: me
  859. Jordan Lee: I miss the old hype intros
  860. Red Zone 55: Real son fans kno about the old clips man shit classic bro salute
  861. Quintavious Searcy: Sorry asf no handles I can beat him
  862. Jay Foster: Osn u should do a series where u play against subs O.S.N. VS S.U.B so i can beat u cuz ur trash love ur vids tho fam ur basketball skills tho 😂😂😂😂
  863. Keywan Bernard: cool ass
  864. JAY LEW: All them dudes need picks...in they hair except Le Bron..you trash tho OSN
  865. MOB MCB: No u can’t do that to me I’m beating that wait are y’all playing on a elementary school hight 😂😂😂
  866. Jacob Ayala: He missed a couple of days lmao
  867. Blake Thompson: I was here since 8k
  868. JAY LEW: Shot uglier than Jokim Noah and Lonzo
  869. Jaime Hernandez Nava: You will never be LeBron
  870. DLAST TV: I want to play against oprah side so bad🤙🏽😂😂
  871. Anthony Creapeau: Osn really think he nice 😂 this boy trash
  872. heartbreak Cid: Damn y they comin for yo life
  873. Bo Jackson: Check It Up 🏀😂😂
  874. LB8 88: Ugly Ass kekekeke
  875. Notorious DSmith: I can beat you
  876. Mariah Hill: I swatting that weak ass floater bruh all day,
  877. jacobi brewer: Aye Clark ya trynna hoop then
  878. Dead Channel: YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. LIKE THIS SO HE CAN NOTICE OSN PLZ REPLY SO WE CAN SET THIS UP
  879. Isaiah Odom: When Oprah dude laugh he laughs like when a dog is panting 😂
  880. 300Delow: I can beat you all day 👌🏾
  881. SSJ Afro: I got to see who more trash. Flight vs OSN
  882. Jay Bandz: Saucyyyyy
  883. Buckets4Jimmy: Buckets4Jimmy can
  884. Wet Nap God: Mid blunt story tellin 😂
  885. Lil Rr: hands down the best basketball youtuber
  886. Wesley Jones: i want a 1v1 vs Oprahside the Goat
  887. James Giuffre: I'm fat and I could beat you easily 😂😂😂😂
  888. Kmoua50: How he gonna roast people with ugly jumpers when he has ine
  889. Dustin Rowe: Cr1nged Client and flight talks like he needs to be banned
  890. Jahmari Watts: Your hair needs a pick tho 🤭
  891. oprahside music, oprah sideverson twitter, oprahside merch, mixtape monkey, ballislife east, mixtapetorrent, oprahside ig, ballislife all american, oprahside gif, oprahsidenigga, mixtape game, ballislife hoodie, mixtape download, oprahside social blade, oprah sideverson house, hoopmixtape shop, oprahside snapchat, ballislife socks, mixtape websites, oprahside try not to rap, oprah sideverson hoodie rio, oprah sideverson height, ballislife south, hoopmixtape 2018, hoopmixtape derrick rose, hoop mixtape maker, mixtape lyrics, ballislife net worth, ballislife shirt, hoop mixtapes 2017, hoopmixtape shirt, ballislife twitter, mixtape definition, hoopmixtape instagram, ballislife wallpaper, oprahsidenigga age, hoopmixtape dunks, mixtape cover art, oprah sideverson subscriber count, hoopmixtape players, oprahside faze, oprahside age, oprahside net worth, mixtape vs album, mixtapez, oprahside salary, ballislife shop, mixtape psd, mixtape cover, ballislife youtube, oprah sideverson net worth, mixtape massacre, hoopmixtape 2019, oprah sideverson try not to rap, oprah sideverson age, oprah sideverson youtube, oprah sideverson ig, oprah sideverson football, oprah sideverson bio, oprahside ben simmons, hoopmixtape logo, oprahside sicko mode, oprah sideverson faze, ballislife videos, oprahside twitter, ballislife midwest, oprahside iversen, ballislife snapchat, mixtape card game, oprah sideverson salary, oprah sideverson girlfriend, oprah sideverson laugh, ballislife instagram, mixtape maker, oprahside laugh, oprah sideverson reddit, hoopmixtape ball is life, ballislife fab 50, mixtape app, mixtape tour, ballislife backpack, hoopmixtape songs, ballislife logo, hoopmixtape aquille carr, oprah sideverson worldstar, ballislife mixtapes, oprah sideverson social blade, oprah sideverson curry, hoopmixtape 2k15, mixtape moe, hoopmixtape 8th grade, oprahside rage, ballislife shorts, hoopmixtape highlights, hoopmixtape beats, hoop mixtape kid, mixtape cover maker, hoopmixtape 2k18, oprahside height, mixtape backgrounds

MY NEW 2018 OPRAHSIDE BALLISLIFE HOOP MIXTAPE! *WARNING THIS THE BEST HOOPER ALIVE*

8,661 Likes8,661 Dislikes
161,603 views views followers
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 22 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment